Organic slow release nitrogen to encourage abundant flowering.
Features and Benefits
- Organic nitrogen sourced from blood and bone, slowly released to plants for up to six months
- Boosted potash content to encourage abundant flowering and lots of fruit
- Added trace elements to help keep plants healthy and improve disease resistance
- Gentle-acting and safe for all plants, in gardens and pots
- Easy to use – simply spread 2 handfuls per square metre
- NPK 7:3:7
Directions For Use
Fruit & Citrus, Trees & Shrubs – 100g per square meter. Apply around the drip line of the tree.
Flowering Annuals, Perennials, Vegetables, Tomatoes & Herbs – 80g per square meter. Apply evenly over soil surrounding the plants.
Lawns – 100g per square meter. Apply evenly over surface & water in thoroughly.
Natives – Use Grow Better Natural Natives fertiliser.
Pots – 10g per litre of potting mix. 20cm = 50g. 30cm = 80g. Wine Barrel = 200g. When using non Premium potting mix. Mix with soil when planting or add to established plants.
When to use – when first planting & then every 6 to 8 weeks.